Wednesday, November 2, 2016

A NEW BEGINNING

Time flies.  I had been disappearing from posting since 2013, I never thought I would be back since work was still my higher priority.  Being in a global role, the work hours that I had to put in could stretch from 12 – 14 hours or even longer.  I always drained off at the end of the day , hence,  during the weekend, I didn’t want to be in front of the laptop again.
Serving in my company for more than 20 years, I didn’t expect my turn of being laid off come so soon.  I was very disappointed and upset when the separation letter was given to me.  The explanation of  the company strategy change caused our job redundant didn’t sound sensible to me as bottom line, I would be out of the job.  Life still goes on, hence, I could only choose take this positively and move forward.
Frankly speaking, I haven’t figured out what I am going to do next.  Should I go back to corporate world, work as part time or retire ?  I’m still in the stage of exploring options. One thing I am quite certain is I should live happier and pursue the things I had long wanted to do in the past now.  I want my life to be fulfilling everyday, this is why I decided to continue this blog for the purpose of capturing all the precious moments and experience in my new chapter of life.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails