Monday, December 17, 2012

I Love Kyoto!


Do you like golden fall foliage?   I believe the spectacular sight of golden and colourful leaves will make you feel so wonderful and it'll make your day.  This is why I love to travel during autumn season... 

I visited Japan a couple of times but always ended there in the wrong season.  This year I was determined to materialize my wish, I spent a week in Osaka, Kyoto and Nara on a free and easy trip.  I would say it's extremely fantastic!   

These days, I really find time not enough, it's hard to keep this blog up, I feel so sorry.  Since I've some Kyoto photos ready on file,  I would like to share with you guys.  I shall let the photos to do all the talking here.  Hope you enjoy these amazing scenery ...


    Kiyomizudera Temple


Golden Pavilion


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails