Sunday, July 1, 2012

Belated Happy Father's Day and Birthday Post

It seems that I could no longer keeping up my blog and my passion in baking have continue to fall apart... I realized that lately, I dumped away a lot of baking ingriendents, it's such a waste but all had expired.  I couldn't help as I really have no mood to bake often.  I just enjoy hanging looose and doing other stuffs during my weekend or free time.  Probably I should take a short break from blogging and baking to allow myself to recharge?

Hubby's birthday falls around the Father's day week and every year, we celebrated both events together.  Although hubby loves durian cake, I was sick to bake the same thing over and over again within a short period of time, I decided to bake him a simple cake - Cream Cheese Layer Cake and top with fresh blueberry.  Surprising it's very refreshing and hope that he like it.  


Happy Birthday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails