Sunday, April 1, 2012

Japanese Cotton Cheesecake

 Time flies.. a quarter of the year has passed and today, it's April fools' day!  During the schooling day, some of my classboys loved to make fun and play trick of people .  I just didn't like it as it's so foolish and childish!

 Now, April fools day has no longer with any surprise, it's another normal day for me.  Thank god!  I just want to live a peaceful life!


Originally, I didn't intend to do any baking this weekend but given that the leftover creamcheese couldn't last, I choose a simple recipe - i.e. Japanese Cotton Cheesecake. 


I didn't know why this cake turned out extremely dense, it's so disappointing! Not sure what went wrong, anyway, I don't think I will give this recipe anymore chance.  If you are interested in light cheesecake, you may want to try this recipe from The Little Teochew's blog as it looks good and the blogger has given you all the tips and tricks ...  I'll definitely  give it a try!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails