Sunday, March 4, 2012

Chocolate Fudge Cake

I could not believe how lazy was I! My last exercise was 2 months ago which was during the Christmas period, I could totally relax myself for exercise because I was on leave. However, once I am back at work, I am back to routine. Somehow, weekday is always busy with office work, weekend will be occupied with other priority. I know this is full of excuse I was just not motivated to exercise.

I am glad that I managed to go for cycling yesterday. I supposed to visit my mum yesterday, since my eldest brother wouldn't be there, I changed my plan to Sunday. The kids were all out for their program, it's a good opportunity to go with my hubby for a ride since we only have two bikes at home.


With the park connection now fully connected, from one end to another end, it's about 9km. Therefore, the journey to and fro could take as long as 2 hours. My hubby and I enjoyed the ride, however, sitting on that tinny saddle for 2 hours, our butt got so hurt and pain. Oh gosh!


Enough said about exercise, let's get back to baking. My elder was telling me how delicious was the chocolate cake she ate yesterday with her friends and craved for another one. Since I have no other commitment today, I decided to use my favorite chocolate fudge cake recipe to bake one for her as I know it will not be wrong.  Glad that everyone like it so much!


If you are interested in this recipe, please follow this link.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails