Sunday, March 25, 2012

Chocolate Fudge Cake Again!!

Chocolate fudge cake again?!  Yeap!  Baking for my daughter and her friends as they are craving for it again.   My weekend has becoming very busy with baking lately, is it a good sign?  Well, I guess so since there are people appreciating my baking.  However, on the other hand, I don't encourage people to eat too often since these are high calories and unhealthy stuffs.    We should control and restrict the intake of amount.  


To make the layer cake baking less time consuming and hassle, normally,  I will bake one 8" and one 6" sponge cake together and then store them in the freezer.  I will take it out when I need it but I normally try to clear them within a month. Separate the sponge cake baking and the icing/frosting work into two days helps to make the baking more enjoyable and less tiring.  

If you would like to give this recipe a shot, please follow this link.


P.S.  If you want to  increase the amount of  chocolate or filling, the max is 20% more as this cake is already quite chocolaty and moist.
  
Cheer! Enjoy baking!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails