Monday, December 26, 2011

Durian X'mas Log Cake & Cream Puffs

Too tired to think and to write ..I shall let the photos to do the talking now ...good nite!
After-note (Dec 27):  Despite the short handed situation at home (maid went home), I decided to bake a log cake for the X'mas Party held at my mum's place.  Since the durian has been very affordable lately, I decided to bake a durian log cake.  I follow the same filling recipe as Durian Layer Cream Cake with a basic vanilla sponge roll. 

All and all, I baked two log cakes, I brought one to my mum's place, for the other one, my daughter brought it to her friend's party.  Since there was still durian filling left over, I decided to make them into durian puffs and I'm glad that everyone enjoyed this yummy durian dessert :) 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails