Thursday, October 6, 2011

Easy Pizza - Hawaiian and Ham with Mushroom

Am I crazy ? This is my second pizza bake within less than 10 days.  I guess I must be too excited about how easy the pizza can be done without the hassle of making the dough !!

This time round, I bake two new flavors :- Hawaiian and Ham with Mushroom.  I used 4 wraps for 2 flavors but as my family is small eater except my hubby,  I kept 3 for our own consumption and  the remaining gave to my neighbor. Somehow, Ham with Mushroom pizza is still our preference.  Anyway, they are all good. 

What I used to bake these pizzas?  Here you go ...

Hawaiian Ingredients:  Gardenia WrapsItalian pasta sauce,  Ham, canned pineapple (cut into small pieces), Onion (fried till fragrant), mozzarella cheese, grated cheese (sprinkle on top)

Ham with MushroomGardenia WrapsItalian pasta sauce, Ham, Mushroom (saute), Onion (fried till fragrant), mozzarella cheese, grated cheese (sprinkle on top)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails