Saturday, October 29, 2011

Chocolate Cream Layer Cake

I think I had exhausted lately,  I felt so tired, guess I don't have enough and good sleep ..  盲. 忙. 盲 is best described how I am now!  Sometimes, I don't know why I was so busy ...

I was out for business trip to Beijing this week and met up with some of my oversea colleagues.  All of them told me that  I looked so burnt out this time..  I guess so .. prior to this trip, during the weekend, I was very busy to church out the two birthday cakes for my daughters' friend and another one for my hubby's friend, and thereafter, I had to rush for the business travel.  Life is so hectic !

I know I can't continue with such hectic life style for too long as I will not be able to sustain for long ... may be I should slow down or give up baking and blogging as that will allow me to have more time for myself to rest during the weekend ..but on another hand, if I slow down/give up, life can be very meaningless and miserable without a hobby ..

I need to rethink on how to manage my worklife and not to over exhaust myself.  Definitely, now, I know I need a break .. I just want to let loose and hang around without doing anything ...

These two cakes were baked last week for my daughters' friend birthday.  I didn't know how it turned out  but both birthday girls loved it.  

Recipe:
Method:
  1. Beat cream cheese and butter together until light and fluffy (about 1-2 mins)
  2. Add praline into few portions and then follow by icing sugar.  Mix till incorporated.
  3. Slice the sponge cake into 3 layers.  Spread the cheese mixture over all the layers and side, and then cover with chocolate rasps.  Decor as desired.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails