Sunday, September 18, 2011

Double Chocolate Muffin

Look forward to a 9-days holiday trip to North East China tomorrow! I have been very busy to get my luggage packed these two days and therefore, have no time for baking ...

You may be wondering why I still have this recipe to post, in fact, this was baked last weekend but I wasn't free to get this up till now...

Since I'm in a hurry,  I'm not going to spend too much on this post and will let the pictures talk.  Hope you like these photos :)

I adopted this recipe from Small Small Baker- Nigella's Chocolate Chocolate-Chip Muffins but since I adjusted the recipe a bit, I will name it as Double Chocolate Muffin. Verdict: I don't think it's to my liking (both my daughters said so) but somehow, my hubby's colleagues love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails