Sunday, July 10, 2011

Blueberry Crumble Muffins

Sunday has become a rest at home event for me and since the kids will be busy with their own stuff, my hubby will normally spend his time catching up movies and for me, I will spend time exploring new recipes unless we have event to attend or are occupied with something else.

After clearing the cream cheese, I needed to clear the blueberry as it was brought since Monday. I could have just eaten them as fruit but since my afternoon was very empty, to kill my time, I decided to try out another recipe after the cream cheese chiffon bake.

I bought the okashi cookbook at least a year ago but never tried out any of the recipes before, since this cookbok is well received by a lot of bakers,  I decided to give it a shot. 

This muffin recipe has an extra step - make the crumble for the topping, it's slightly more work as compare to other muffin recipes but overall, the process went well. 

 
Although it looks so tempting, I was very disappointed with its turnout - it's a bit dry and pain.  Did I do it wrongly or .... For those who prefer something pain, I think this might fit them but certainly not me! Sorry for not sharing this recipe as the copy right is reserved according to the publisher.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails