Saturday, June 25, 2011

A Disaster Afteroon with Whipping Cream Pound Cake

What an unlucky afternoon!  I couldn't believe I could fail this recipe twice ...Today is not Friday of thirteen, why I had such a bad luck again and again!  It makes me very upset and moody :(


The first time I failed this cake, I blamed it on the recipe because there was an error, one of the ingredient, the whipping cream, was double in amount, as a result, the cake turned out very oily and dense.   Since this recipe was very highly rated by many bloggers, I decided to give another shot.  However, the texture didn't improve much in my second attempt, it's still so dense from my perspective although it's less oily this time round.  It's not the type of texture I was expecting ... not sure where go wrong!! Sigh.. waste my time, effort and money!  
Anyway, twice is enough! No more chance given to this recipe.  Period!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails