Sunday, June 19, 2011

Back in Phuket May 2011

Although I had been back from a short trip from Phuket more two weeks, I had so much to cope at work and the enthusiasm of updating my blog had been fading.  Hope it's just a temporary phase else...    The Phuket trip was great although too short (always!), Marriott Vacation Club was really a fantastic hotel to stay,  we had such a wonderful moment together and I shall let the pictures to do the talking ..
 
A friend raved about this Marriott Vacation Club so much to me.  The promotion was really attractive, you just needed to pay US$250 for 3 nights.  Each villa could accommodate up to 6 persons, it had 2 rooms, a living hall, a dinning hall and a kitchen.  However, the only caveat was this came with a presentation sales talk and if you were not keen in joining the time sharing scheme, you needed to know how to push back.   My hubby wasn't interested but since my elder daughter missed our previous trip, I took this opportunity to bring her here ...
 

A revisit to Phuket Fantasea, although I didn't feel the show as exciting as before, hope my elder daughter and her bf enjoyed and found it interesting...
 

I wanted to explore other islands  instead of Phi Phi this round, therefore speeding off to James Bond Island ...we enjoyed the great scenery of many islands eg. Hong Island,  James bond Island, Panyee Island, Naka Island with great and relaxing canoeing experience ...
 
 

Enjoyed a delicious dinner at a local restaurant near Marriott hotel, unfortunately, we got attacked by the mosquito and brought back many bites :(

Another eventful day in Phuket ..We rented a car and drove around Karon Beach, Promthep Cape and Patong Beach areas.  White sands, sea wave, beautiful beaches and charming sunset.... that's what we could remember ...

We ended our day with a scrumptious dinner at a fine Thai cuisine restaurant at Patong Beach and before returning back to Marriott Vacation Club Resort, we passed through the busy street to let the kids to get a glimpse of the famous Patong Beach nightlife ...

The 4 days/ 3nights trip in Phuket had finally came to the end.  It's time to say goodbye and I think I may come back again in future ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails