Sunday, March 6, 2011

Chocolate Chiffon Cupcake

 
I have been long wanting to see cherry blossom in Japan and have been persuading my hubby to go  for a short holiday to Nagoya in this coming April, however, he is very reluctant and give me so much excuses of work commitment.   I was so glad when I came to know about my daughter's availability after end April, however, the cherry blossom season will be over by then except Hokkiado.  I don't wish to visit Hokkiado as I visited there two years ago.  I rather utilize my money elsewhere.  Because of this, I have been very depressed lately :( 

Felt bored this weekend!  Since my daughter craved for chocolate cake and requested for it, I went ahead to bake without hesitation.   My daughter complained about the texture being wetter this round, in fact, I only cut down 3 mins as compare to last time.   If this really makes such a difference, I will keep the baking time for 45 mins moving forward.

For recipe, pls refer to this link ..Chocolate Chiffon Cupcake

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails