Since I didn't have very good luck with yogurt recipes, I didn't put too high hope or expectation on this bake. This recipe looked so ordinary and simple to me, however, to my surprise, it turned out so yummy! Soft, moist and very tasty.
Here you go.. Yogurt Chocolate Cupcake Recipe.
- Sift flour, baking powder and cocoa powder in a bowl.
- Preheat oven at 170*C for 15 mins.
- 80g butter
- 45g caster sugar
- 30g egg
- 50g Yogurt
- 2 tsp condense milk (mix with 1tsp water)
- 80g cake flour } sift together
- 1/8 tsp baking soda }
- 15g cocoa powder }
- Some walnuts for topping or mix with the batter if desired.
1. Cream butter and sugar till smooth (abt 5 mins)
2. Add egg and yogurt into a few times and beat at high speed (abt 3 mins).
3. Add in condense milk and fold in dry ingredients (flour, baking soda and cocoa powder). Mix well
4. Spoon batter into 6-7 cupcake cases till 3/4 full. Top with a walnut each for decor if desired.
5. Bake at 170*C for 20 mins or until skewer inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.