Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Pre-Christmas Joy

Christmas is round at the corner and many of my colleagues have started exchanging or giving Christmas presents since it's very difficult to catch hold of people in the office during the Christmas eve day.  This is because many of them will be either on leave or working from home ..

 I have stopped buying Christmas presents for colleagues for few years as I hardly go to office.  Buying Christmas gift can be very stressful as you are not sure whether the person likes it.  I find no point getting something that is useless or become rubbish for the receiving party.  I also stop buying Christmas gift for my nieces and nephews  as my brothers find it too much a hassle.  However, this year, I decided to bake something for my colleagues and these are the cupcakes and muffins I brought to office.   Hope they appreciate this better.
Since I baked extra, I asked my hubby to bring some to his office as well.  Baking the cake is a bliss but the wrapping part is a hassle to me since I am not skillful in it.    Last night, when I finished the whole wrapping work, it's almost 2am.  Somehow, I wasn't very tired,  I guess I must be too excited!

These are not the new recipes.  One of them is Banana Walnut Buttermilk Muffins and the other is Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake.   Hope my colleagues find them yummy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails