Sunday, October 17, 2010

Peanut Butter Cake (II)

Wanted to clear the bottle of peanut butter jam and therefore baked this Peanut Butter Cake.  Unfortunately, it wasn't my day,  the cake was overbaked and the texture was rather dried and dense.  What a waste!

Because of the previous bad experience of underbake, I tended to be very cautious this round  and therefore, increased the baking time to longer.   Instead of a 55 mins bake, I had increased to 70 mins.   Another lesson learned !

Beside the overbake,  I think my taste bud might have changed overtime, somehow, I don't appreciate peanut butter anymore.  Anyway, I'm still not very  convinced of this failure, I will definitely give this cake another chance!

  For recipe, pls refer to my previous post - Peanut Butter Cake.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails