Sunday, October 3, 2010

Chocolate Fondant Ultra Cupcake

After the Cookie and Cream Cheesecake, I still left with half package of whipping cream.  In order not to waste it, I decided to find another recipe to use up this left over.

I saw the post of Chocolate Fondant Ultra Cake from Jess' Bakericious blog and since this was highly regarded and new to me, I decided to give it a try. 

Since I had a lot of baking cups, instead of baking one whole cake, I decided to bake into cupcakes. Based on the recipe, it should take an hour of baking time but given that I was baking cupcakes, I decided to reduce it to 50 mins.  However, I think 40 mins should be more than sufficient as  the texture seemed overbaked, it was not as moist and soft as expected.

If you like rich chocolate cake, please refer to Jess' post for recipe!   

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails