Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Birthday, Meryl !!


Happy Birthday, Meryl! Time flies.. can't image my little girl has grown up and she is a big girl now. I intended to bake her a cake but her birthday fell on a weekday, I didn't have enough time to bake something that was fanciful and therefore decided to buy one. Meryl is very fussy with food, she only eats certain type of food.  She doesn't like sour fruits, eg. strawberry, mango; doesn't like spices; doesn't like durian, yam, etc. Therefore, the choices that left with are probably chocolate and oreo cheesecake.

I was worried if I rushed to bake something, I might flop as my experience tells me , therefore, I bought her this chocolate ice-cream cake. Since we had bought her birthday meal last weekend, today is just a small cake celebration.  I could feel she was happy when we took out the cake and sang her a birthday song ...:)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails