Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sour Cream Chocolate Muffins

I read a couple of good comments on this sour cream chocolate muffins recipe, therefore, I am determined to give it a shot since I've some left over sour cream in the fridge. This recipe can only make 6 cups, it's just nice for a family. If you want to bake for more friends, you might need to double it up.

With the double dose of chocolate; one from the coco powder and another one from the chocolate chips, the muffins turns up very rich and fudgy. The sour cream has given the muffins a very moist texture. My younger daughter gives me a thumps up after eating. If you are a chocolate lover, you will find this an ideal breakfast or tea time treat.
Thanks Florence for sharing this recipe.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails