Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pepperoni Pizza (II)

Pizza again ?! It's always a problem when you have left over ingredients that have an expiry date within a short window. Poor thing! The family members will have to suffer from eating the same thing over again in a row :(

I bake this pepperoni pizza because I still have half a pack of pepperoni and crust left over from last week. This time, I tried to put more tomato so that it's juicier and tastier. Instead of using 12" pan, I go for 14" pan, I tried to spread more cheese at the bottom layer before topping the sausage and vegetable so that it looks more appetizing. Overall, the pizza tastes much better although it's less chessy.

Here is the ingredients I used for a 12-14" pizza topping. To make the crust, pls follow the BBQ Chicken recipe.
  • 3 tbsp Italian pasta sauce
  • 250g Perfect Italiano Pasta Plus Cheese
  • 1 piece onion (sliced and fried till golden)
  • 1/2- 3/4 piece red bell pepper (diced)
  • 1 1/2 piece tomato (diced)
  • 1/2 pack pepperoni (about 10-12 slices)
  • Dried oregano to taste
  • Basil leaves to taste
  • pepper to taste

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails